Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just a diary (Ⅰ)

14 March 2014
 I'm keeping up the shoes that messed on the island, an Indian woman keep staring at me, and then she spoke out: "Your hair looks like a doll, I almost thought a doll standing in front of me...." Haha! What a funny!
16 March 2014
A family with a couple and two children (a boy and a girl), made people surroundings jealous. Unlikely other families, they're like friends, mother seems to be mature, while the father...errr, childish like his children. Wish I had one too.
24 March 2014
Padini was playing the song "Let It Go", ha, my favourite recently. Following the melody, I'm singing, hahaha! I'm focusing on the melody and my singing all the while, can't even realize that a customer is standing beside me, LOL! Gosh, what an embarrassed. Then, she asked me whether it's the song of "Frozen", arghhhh, more embarrased!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment