Monday, March 31, 2014

Just a diary (Ⅱ)

Happy Birthday Mitsuki. :)
A very complicated feeling on 19th birthday. 30 March,  felt angry of everything, where are my friends? I thought I'd ask them to go out for a celebration. But in the end, canceled. Huh, that was really angry. Thus, one of a wechat friend did something stupid on me. Fxxk!
31 March, ok, morning shift, drove myself, actually accompanied by my dear mother, ha! 15-minute journey usually, but I spent 20 minutes to reach my destination. Good result for a girl who frozen her license for more than 5 months, isn't it? 
A bit sad, because 1 of my colleague had resigned. Ya, we gave some money to buy a farewell present for her, wish her had a good journey and don't forget us, ha! But what shocked me is, when I was preparing to go home, I asked what they buy for her, they hand out a yellow bag for me, with a "Happy Briday" on it (They got the wrong spelling...), Oh My God! That's lovely, but more surprising. They told me it's hard to keep it secret because they had to hide it from me and my colleague. Suddenly I'm speechless, I don't even remember their birthday, awkward! I could only say thank you, not even other words to express my feelings. Gosh, it's my pleasure to work with those lovely guys. Sometime I felt like I don't deserved it. 
Endless story of my life, I love my life, Happy 19th Birthday =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment