Saturday, April 19, 2014

Just a diary (Ⅴ)

Let me guess, you'll just see bunches of photos in this post. Am I right? Yes, definitely not much words for this diary.







Ok, this is one of my colleagues in Padini - Mira, and I love to make jokes on her eyebrows.




"Cincau" before my dinner. I wonder why the packet noted "Chin Chau", hmmm...


Tomyam for my dinner! :]
                                                                                                                                                             
PS: This is what I've done today, EAR-PIERCING!!! One on the left, one on the right, Oh Yeah~ (This is the right ear actually, I didn't take a photo of the left.)


PS no.2: Below is Mira's ear, she did her ear-pierce yesterday. While mine is today. Pskkkk...

No comments:

Post a Comment