Saturday, November 7, 2015

Broken English post

Let's talk about feelings.
First of all, sorry for the broken English below, if you're too good in English grammar, please skip off this post to the previous posts, or other bloggers' posts. 'Cause I'm scared to be in charge on your insurances or medic fees, too poor to pay these kind of things. Second, as I'd mention, be careful and don't be blind. (Due to the brokennnnnnnn English below!)

Stars above the sky, after I came to here, the only two things to relieve my down feelings, stars above the sky and feel the sea. The thing I like here, in the campus, was the field, in the middle of the stadium, especially on weekends, lights are often off, so apparently it's almost dark there. A place I often been to watch stars, no place else could be better than there, Peaceful, quite, no one but you, lie on greeny grass, I can even sleep on it if I want to.

Stressful life in here, not even a single piece of muscle is relax, I don't know why but quite stressed. To be honest, I'm having difficulties on 'socialing' with the people here, topics they had seems not so suit, how can I even discuss? I don't know why but maybe generation gap? But, it's better than none isn't it? At least I had sources to update those bulletin...haha!

I'm quite fed up with those youngsters, honestly, maybe we should change it to social life, as we know, BGs (short formed boys and girls) here usually study in boys school or girls school, other than us mostly graduate from unisex school. They're actually the same with us, teenagers are curious 'bout opposite sex, since they're like never touch in with girls or boys outside their school. Once they got freedom, and that's totally 'LOVE FREEDOM'! What's the feeling of falling in love, loved, cared by him/her etc. And you know what, these happened in my Form 1 sec. school life, ALREADY! Is this the point I should be proud of? Nah... 

But just in case, I'm trying to pull out myself from keeping depress, 'cause nobody will help except my own, why must a girl rely on someone especially boys? Girls are stronger than boys in some ways, but not going to give examples since it's a FACT, blah. And, hope I'll find my piece of sea somedays.

PS: Fucking broken English came to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment