Sunday, November 8, 2015

Alone, any problem?

Who says alone is terrible?

Since I've been here, left NTNU and now, being here, started my uni-life, I seems to be more prefer 'lonely' lifestyle than before. I'm scared to have meals alone in the past but now, 'What's the problem?' It's usual for me now, being alone is not as creepy as you thought, well don't ask me to watch a movie especially horror alone, that would definitely NG!

Having dinner alone last night, walking alone at the street, queuing alone just to buy snacks, and watching couples sticking everywhere, without complaining 'cause nobody is beside, arghhh. Challenging huh. I like 'lonely lifestyle recently, doing things alone isn't scary, the truth is, uni-life causes most people lost their real 'me', what they present, is not the real him/her, self-vacation do help to find your real personality in some ways, at least you can tear off your sticky fancy mask 'cause you don't need to social anyone.

Things You Should Try Alone at least Once

The video mentioned watch a movie alone right? Maybe yes, but sorry not for a horror one.

And lastly, 3 down, 3 to go! Happy 'lonely' lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment