Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Heart healing.

Alright, you reached the end of the story. Don't be silly, don't you expect for any continues.
When you get things right, you'll find out actually, he just a friend of yours, yes, yours, one of them, only. Keep scrolling my Tumblr recently,

It says

"You can’t hold onto moments.
It’s impossible.
But sometimes you get to keep souvenirs.
Like a memory,
Or a picture.
But the moment ends when it has to."
Luckily nothing to hold onto, not a picture, 'cause it's in your hand.

Sometimes I poison my mind with memories of you.
I didn't poison, you poisoned it on your own.

Don’t cry over someone who left you in the middle of everything. Don’t cry over someone who doesn’t appreciate your efforts and existence. Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t fight for you until the end.
Definitely in love with this!!!

"You either like me or you don’t. It took me twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don’t have that kinda time to convince somebody else."
Sorry, never ask me to do that.

"Last autumn, she crashed with the leaves.
This spring, she bloomed with the flowers."
Yes, when the winter ends, I'll bloomed in the next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment