Sunday, December 6, 2015

Lighten up your day, no matter what happen.

Another moody post?

I really don't want to remind it but it just came out, disturbing, annoying, what for?
Just realized that reality kills.

Today's match, the result, not impressive thus worse, but forgivable. It's first try for most of them, as a newbie, first thing, first try. Just promise not to hurt yourself.
Originally I'm not going to attend the match today, but thanks to my co-team, ended the discussion earlier, unexpectedly. But unexpected too, saw someone who suppose not to appear in the team, but no doubt, she's in, as I expected. And, a person that did nothing in the whole day, expected too.
Well, something that relieved is praise from coach, 'though he's unable to remember my name, but the thing is, his praising. Nothing is much more meaningful than this.
'Though there's still something that keeps me moody, but things change. I won't be down the whole day, 'cause God will give something that lighten up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment